This will allow you to dump DSiWare for use on your DSi console. This is possible by installing DSiWare to your 3DS, and then dumping it using FBI, a 3DS homebrew tool.
Finding DSiWare TitleID
- Launch the FBI application on your 3DS
- Scroll down to “Titles” and press (A)
- Press (SELECT) and then press (A) on “Show game card” and “Show SD”
- Press (B) then wait for the screen to stop moving
- Scroll down to the DSiWare you want to dump
- Write down the
Title IDof the DSiWare on the top screen down
- Power off the 3DS
- Power on the 3DS while holding (START) to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
- Navigate to GodMode9 and press (A) to launch it
- Navigate to
[2:] SYSNAND TWLN/title/00030004
- The folder containing the game you want to dump is the last 8 numbers of the game’s Title ID
- Press (R)+(A) on this folder
- Select “Copy to
- Press (A) when the folder is done copying to the SD Card.
- Power off your 3DS.
Your dump should now be located on your 3DS’s SD card in the folder
gm9/out. Copy this to a safe location on your PC.
Continue to Installing DSiWare